Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Crazy 1 Year Anniversary



Last year my dad took me to see the Young Frankenstein play at the Northwest Florida State College Auditorium. Before we went to watch what wound up being a hilarious and attention captivating performance, we stopped by at Dad's favorite Italian restaurant, Tradewinds. The food there is absolutely amazing and everything is homemade which makes it a no brainer that I would pick that restaurant again to share my One Year Anniversary with Brandon.



I made sure to reserve our tables a month in advance so they were expecting us when we walked through the doors at 4:45pm. I had talked to Dad earlier that day and he had highly recommended the Mediteraniono (Spell check?) so that's what Brandon decided to order. Fresh clams, Calamari, Anchovies, Other assorted seafood and home made noodles in a Red and White wine sauce... Yum!





I decided to stay inside my comfort zone with Chicken Alfredo. It was a pretty good meal all in all. We admired the relaxed environment of the restaurant, Ate lots and lots of homemade bread and salad and laughed at the inappropriate things scribbled on the dollars taped next to us on the wall. We even got free Tiramisu for dessert since it was our anniversary!





Later that night we relaxed at Mom's house while Dakota went to the Prom with his new girlfriend, Destiny. (His high school has "Open" prom for all grades instead of being reserved for seniors only) He had a lot of fun and the six of us (Dad, Dakota, Destiny, Aaron, Brandon and Me) even went Cosmic bowling at midnight to finish the night off. Dad, Brandon and Aaron killed it on the lane by striking clean several rounds of pins and winning 5 free games. (We'll never have to pay for bowling again with their luck)



After everything's said and done though, I had a lot of fun and this was probably the best Anniversary I've ever had. Hoping for many more to come <33

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, Tradewinds pasta... delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!! I wish I hadn't forgotten my leftovers in Mom's fridge! Lol

      Delete
  2. i am sure they were enjoyed by the ravenous hordes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure, Brandon says "The pasta probably offered itself as a sacrifice to the mighty Dakota."

      Delete