Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Crushing My Internet Dreams



Once again I'm blogging from the small, pixelated keyboard of my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. To most this would seem a luxurious thing, blogging from the latest phone technological advancement... but I miss my real keyboard. Last week AT&T came out to survey our little airstream for internet connection but returned only with terrible news. Our littlecamper, as we were told by so many before them, could not receive internet through AT&T... and every other internet provider in our area. (Although they didn't say it.)

Now I'm researching thing like antennas or internet boosters. We love our neighborhood and neighbors to much to move away but the lack or near lack of internet is killing any hope of starting up my old online business for cash. (Whichat the loss of my job, this has bbecome vitally important.) One day... one day... I will be able to blog without a hundred spelling errors from my phone's text or auto correct... one day I will be able to load Wix.com's website builder without the site timing out... one day it won't take 30 minutes to load up my google mail... one day... but that day is not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment