Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dogs Have Feelings Too!



Today the Richardson's moved out of the RV park where we live. I didn't discover this until I took my dog, Chief out to the dog park in the middle of the lots. He ran around the edge of the empty green lawns for a few minutes until he realized something was missing, his best friend, Bailey, the English mastiff. Bailey was the Richardson's dog so when they moved, so did she. Chief immediately began whining in the direction of the now empty lot where they used to live and scratching at the fence.

It was the shortest time I think I ever spent at the dog park for within minutes of arriving, Chief was whining at the gate to go home. It just wasn't the same without his 200lb friend. Here's to hoping the park gets a new Mastiff for Chief to wrestle with so he doesn't stay broken hearted long!

No comments:

Post a Comment